Will be responsible for operating studio cameras, shoot segments for use in multiple productions. Will work closely with features producer, studio staff and talent to ensure the successful delivery of finished product.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Must be familiar with working with a tripod, additional camera equipment (shoulder rigs, lens) and knowledge of lighting a plus.
- Operate studio cameras and equipment
- Arrange lighting
- Shoot and feature interviews
- Transfer video and audio files for editing
- College or Technical school degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of broadcast production experience
- Strong working knowledge of state-of-the-art HD video camera, lighting and audio production techniques and equipment operation
- Ability to perform advanced remote production functions involving lighting, directing and audio recording
- Proficient in Adobe Premier Editing System
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to travel and work nights and weekends when necessary